- Why use over ear headphones?
Answer: Over-ear headphones have a fuller sound than in-ear ones. It’s also more hygienic to use this kind of earphones, and you are intensely concentrated with the music.
- How do over-ear headphones work?
Answer: It basically works like any other headphones. Some are wireless, so you’d have to connect them first to your device via Bluetooth, while some have cords you can quickly jack up.
- What can over-ear headphones do?
Answer: Over-ear headphones can provide you with noise cancellation technology. It can also be folded for versatility and compact.
- What is an over-ear headphone?
Answer: An over-ear headphone is a device that gives off sounds from the device it is connected to.
Our Top Picks
Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear
- The headphones are foldable
- It has soft memory-protein earmuffs
- Has a built-in microphone
- Also available in wired mode for other devices
This is one of the over-ear headphones you should look out for. Not only that it can work while it’s connected wirelessly to your device via Bluetooth, but it also has a wired mode for other devices such as PC, cellphones, and TV. How cool is that? Plus, what we like about it are the smooth sound it produces. To know more about the product, you can watch this video.
COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Comes with a noise-canceling feature
- Can be folded
- Has comfortable protein ear pads
- Can last up to 30 hours of playback in one full charge
- Has a built-in microphone
Don’t you just love listening to music especially if it’s the only thing that you’re listening to? This over-ear headphone has about everything that says “don’t talk to me.” With its noise canceling feature and deep bass sounds, you’ll be sure not to get interrupted by people. It can fit right into any of your small bag or purse, and you can easily take it with you everywhere you go with its 30 hours of continuous playback in one full charge. To know more about the product, you can watch this video.
iJoy Matte Finish Premium Rechargeable Wireless Headphones
- Has a five-button control
- Earpads cups the ear for audio isolation
- Foldable and easy to carry
- Designed with noise cancellation in mind
Ijoy wireless headphones are the newest cool thing! What sets this apart from the other headphones is that their units are available in different colors. It’s also foldable, easy to carry, and it’s something that you won’t be ashamed of wearing even when you’re outside! To know more about the product, you can learn more here.
Panasonic Headphones RP-HT161-K Full-Sized Over-the-Ear Lightweight Long-Corded (Black)
- Looks like more of the classic over the ear headphones
- Has push-padded earpads for added comfort
- Excellent sound registration – powerful bass, lyrics, and vocals
- Extended headphone wire
What we absolutely love about this product is that it looks like the original over the ear headphones. If you’re the kind of person who wants wired headphones than wireless ones, then this one is for you! It even comes with an extended headphone cord for added versatility. To know more about the product, you can learn more here.
Avantree Audition 40 hr Wireless Wired Bluetooth Over-Ear
- Can playback continuously for 40 hours
- Has ultra-light and super soft protein pads for added comfort
- Can connect two phones simultaneously
- Gives you the option to go wireless to wired, and vice versa in an instant
If you’re looking for a more versatile kind of headphones that can go from wireless to wired without any hassle, then this one is for you. Aside from the fact that you can connect two devices simultaneously, we absolutely love that it can continuously playback music for 40 straight hours! To learn more about the product, you can watch this video.
Over the ear headphones aren’t out! They are still as fresh as ever, and we know that there is a lot of people who prefer to choose this than in-ear ones. We have listed five over the ear headphones that you’ll surely like above.