Without a freestanding range, a kitchen simply doesn’t seem complete. But with their usually hefty price tag, freestanding ranges are considered a major investment by most homeowners. If you want to get your money’s worth, you need to choose a model that looks good, performs well and would last for many years.
Below are some freestanding ranges that you may want to consider.
Samsung NX58H9500WS Slide-In Stainless Steel Gas Range with 5 Sealed Burners, 30-Inch
- 5.8 cu. ft. large capacity self cleaning convection oven
- True dual power burner features two independent elements
- 5 sealed burners, 5000-18000 BTUs
- Custom wok grate easily accommodates a round bottom wok
This is a good-looking slide-in gas range that will surely increase the aesthetic appeal of any kitchen with its attractive touch-panel control and powerful gas burners. The dedicated wok grate, girdle and temperature probe are nice bonuses that actually add value to the unit. A bit pricey but the features make it worth buying.
Kenmore Elite 75343 5.6 cu. ft. Self Clean Gas Range in Stainless Steel, includes delivery and hookup
- Includes room of choice delivery, unboxing, item hook-up (including required parts) and free optional haul-away at checkout
- 5.1 cubic foot capacity
- Accela Heat is a time-saving technology that means oven preheating is no longer necessary for food items that take 10 minutes or longer to bake
- Self-cleaning electric convection range
If you have always dreamed of building an industrial-looking kitchen then this self-clean gas range would be the perfect centerpiece. This is one of the best-looking free-standing range available in the market today. Its features are not so bad as well.
Cosmo 36 in. 3.8 cu. ft. Gas Range with Convection Oven and 5 Burner Cooktop with Heavy Duty Cast Iron Grates in Stainless Steel
- Features rapid convection from Cosmo
- Precision temperature control
- Includes removable backsplash
- 2 Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty
If you are looking for a free-standing range that is very easy to clean, then this 3.8 cu. ft. gas range from Cosmo is your best bet. Cosmo is known for making high quality luxury kitchen appliances and this one does not disappoint. It is also cheaper than other similar products in the market.
Thor Kitchen 36″ Pro-style 6 Burner Gas Range + LP Conversion Kit Bundle
- Infrared broil burner provides fast and even broiling to lock in savory juices
- Commercial convection fan circulates heat to maximize even cooking
- Blue porcelain oven interior
- CSA certified
This is a very beautiful range that would surely be a nice addition to any kitchen. But the most attractive aspect of this range though is the way it performs. It cooks and bakes very well making it a delight to use for both amateur and professional cooks and bakers.
Verona VEFSEE365DSS 36″ Electric Double Oven Range Convection Stainless Steel review
- Very durable and has high corrosion resistance
- Easy-to-clean porcelain surface
- Has 5 sealed elements
Verona is an Italian company with excellent customer service. They call customers or send an email within minutes after purchase has been made. This is a beautifully-designed range with a quality that one can only expect from an Italian-made kitchen appliance.
The freestanding ranges mentioned above are some of the best in the market. They may not be the cheapest models available, but they will surely add a great value to your kitchen.