People with diabetes are more prone to foot injury, but this can be mitigated by wearing special socks that reduce moisture, fit the wearer well without being restrictive, provide cushion and even have a light color so that the wearer can spot blood easily. A good pair of diabetic socks take all these considerations into account and can be a true boon for people with diabetes.
Choosing the right pair of diabetic socks can be a daunting task, but we’ve put together an informative buyer’s guide with all the necessary research to make choosing the right pair effortless. Take a look at the options below and get the ones that fit your needs best.
- Why are diabetic socks made?
Answer: Diabetic socks are manufactured to alleviate health risk related to diabetes. These socks increase circulation, thus lowering pressure on calves, feet and lower legs. They also keep the feet drier as compared to normal socks.
- How are diabetic socks constructed?
Answer: Diabetic socks are made of certain materials which absorb moisture better. They have contoured, upholstered and secured design.
- How do diabetic socks work?
Answer: Diabetic socks are designed mainly for the feet to be relaxed and in good shape. They reduce the possibility of damage to the skin as well improving circulation, which is hindered with diabetes. They keep the feet free from moisture and decrease the risk of being injured.
- Who can use diabetic socks?
Answer: Diabetic socks are not only being used by those people with diabetes but are also good for those with normal feet since they are manufactured as superior quality and healthy socks for everyone.
Our Top Picks
8 pairs of Diabetic Non-Elastic Cotton Socks by Rainbow Socks
- 80% Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- Ideal for Diabetics
- Unique and non elastic
- Best quality and produced in Europe
Diabetic Non-Elastic Cotton Socks by Rainbow Socks help in the treatment of inflammations, mycoses, and swelling of various types. They are ideal solution for delicate and sensitive feet. The cotton that is used during the production process has been confirmed by an OEKO-TEX certificate which is an international symbol of the best quality of textile products. They are wonderful, colorful and beautiful.
Diabetic Socks Mens Cotton Crew By Debra Weitzner
- Offers a combination of quality, comfort, and style
- Feature a loose knit design that provides proper cushioning without squeezing or constricting your legs in any way
- Physician approved and highly recommended for people with diabetes, edema, and neuropathy caused by circulatory problems
- 6-pair pack is available in 3 sizes
Diabetic Socks Mens Cotton 6-Pack Crew Grey By Debra Weitzner is made of 90% cotton, breathable, soft, and well-fitting, making it the perfect choice for all. It’s loose fit top will allow your blood to flow unimpeded, boosting blood circulation. It is perfect for swelling associated with Edema.
Falari Physicians Approved Diabetic Socks Crew Unisex
- Physician Approved Therapeutic
- Recommended for: Circulatory Problems, Diabetes, Edema, Neuropathy
- 90% Cotton 7% Polyester 3% Elasthane/li>
- Loose Fitting, Non Binding Top
Yomandamor Men’s Bamboo Diabetic Ankle Socks
- 70% bamboo + 30% elastane material
- Very stretchy
- Suits those who have a high demand for comfort
- HIgh quality with a low price
Yomandamor Men’s Bamboo Diabetic Ankle Socks are designed with large wide calf and top. It reduces the risk of infection, foot pressure and blistering. There is no more scratching from the sock squeezing the calf with these socks. These socks are supportive, attractive and soft.