It’s a truly exciting time in the world of tech. Apple lead the way in smartwatches but currently we have a lot of different options available. A smart watch is a fantastic companion to your mobile phone. You’re able to get your text messages, take calls, app notifications and more by just looking at your wrist. It’s not always convenient to take out your phone, especially when you have your hands full. Smartwatches will soon become an necessity just like our mobile phones are now.
- Why use smartwatch?
Answer: Smartwatches are the new thing! They’re not only going to tell you what time it is, but it can also count the number of steps you’ve taken, your heart rate, and run a plethora of apps just like your smartphone!
- How do smartwatches work?
Answer: Smartwatches are usually connected to either a mobile phone in order to work properly.
- What can a smartwatch do?
Answer: A smartwatch at the very least can tell you the time. It can also run applications just like your phone. Health apps with tell you how many steps you’ve taken for the day or how many calories you’ve burned. Location applications will give you navigation instructions. The sky is the limit when it comes to what the apps can do and new ones are coming out all the time.
Our Top Picks
Fitbit Versa Smart Watch
- You can track your all-day activity with this watch
- Tracks your heart rate and sleep stages
- Can be used to access apps for sports and fitness
- It can be connected directly to your phone for integration of your messages and calls
When it comes to smartwatches for health purposes, Fitbit is indeed the brand to beat. Especially with this Versa smart watch, it does not only incorporate the time and your health status in your watch, but it also tells you if you’ve missed any new messages or calls. To know more about the product, you can watch this video.
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch
- Sports the classic watch look
- Can connect to any phone via Bluetooth
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices
- Resistant to water, dust, and extreme weather conditions and temperatures
If you’re looking for a more classic design of a smartwatch, it doesn’t have to be techy and all. You can also incorporate Samsung apps such as Samsung Pay so you don’t even have to take out your credit card to pay at most stores. To know more, you can watch this helpful Gear S3 video review.
Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami
- Has a more futuristic design
- Can last for 30 days with just 2.5-hour charge
- Has built-in GPS
- Shows your emails, texts, and phone calls
The Amazfit Bip Smartwatch comes in different trendy colors you can choose from. It’s the perfect companion you can be with for the rest of the day. You can stay updated with your applications such as emails, Facebook, Twitter, Slack and many more without even having to get your phone again. How cool is that? To know more about the product, you can learn more here.
TicWatch E Bluetooth Smart Watch
- Incorporated with Wear OS by Google
- Can be used to access your favorite applications
- Displays health data and fitness status
- Has a Smart Help feature
We know that you’re always on the go. So why don’t you also take your health status with you? This smartwatch can tell you everything you need. It can even book you a taxi ride and tell you what you’re supposed to be doing at a particular time. To know more about the product, you can learn more here.
Garmin Vívoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch
- Has built-in sports apps
- Incorporated with Garmin Pay
- Contains 15 preloaded GPS and applications
- Can be used to monitor your health easily
Garmin has always been known to produce watches that cater to the health status of its users. With its built-in GPS, it can tell you your location and which way you should be heading if you’ve planned out a route. To learn more about the product, you can watch this video.
Gone are the days where a watch simply tells you the time. Now, it’s the perfect companion to your mobile phone! It even can help you go through your day and act as your assistant. This is an exciting time to be alive!