This Valentine’s day would be a great time to do something nice for the seniors in your life. So often they are forgotten about and left to feel lonely on these minor holidays, but the smallest token of appreciation can really go a long way in terms of making their day.
Don’t spend any more time wondering what to get for your aging loved ones. We’ve done all the work for you and put together a buyer’s guide which will help you decide what to get the senior in your life this Valentine’s day.
- Why is giving gifts to seniors a very memorable gesture on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Valentine’s Day is a holiday set aside to recognize love of all types. If we have an aging loved one in our life, we suspect that he or she must be feeling lonely and sad on Valentine’s Day. We can make this day a more festive by giving them a little surprise, especially if they are living in nursing homes. It’s the perfect occasion as well for showing love and affection on this day.
- What is the significant message of giving gift to a loved one, especially the seniors this Valentine’s Day?
Answer: The message is not to forget the seniors on this very important occasion. These ideas will not only make a senior feel loved and special, they will make you feel loved and special too, by doing something good for someone else.
Our Top Picks
KOSIN Safe Sound Personal Alarm
- Emergency alarm can make a loud sound to draw attention to protect you from having an emergency
- Can be applied for night lighting, suitable for people at all ages such as students and elderly
- Keychain has a portable size for easy storage and carrying
- Made from superior environmental and durable ABS plasticn
KOSIN Safe Sound Personal Alarm can create sounds could last 50 minutes continuous ear-piercing alarm. It is designed with copper plug, not rusty, beautiful and durable. It is small, cute and very powerful. One can stay safe with this super alarm.
JALL Digital Calendar Alarm Day Clock
- 8″ High Resolution Digital Alarm Clock clearly spells out the time, date, month
- It’s the best clock to remind medicine taken throughout the day for the aged
- It’s a warm gift for elder parents
- It’s not only a clock, but also a great decoration for your bedroom and bedside
This Digital Calendar Alarm Day Clock by JALL auto dims during the night at 7:00 pm and brightens up during the day at 7:00 am. This can be a perfect gift for an elderly with Alzheimer’s. It is able to indicate the day, date and time at a glance. Above all, this clock has all the information you would expect from a clock.
EZ Grip 360 Degree Rotary Stainless Steel Sharp Blade Fingernail Toenail Clipper, Trimmer And Cutter
- Ergonomic Designed Rotating 360 Degree Stainless Steel Sharp Blade
- Swivel Action of this Clipper will put an end to awkward twisting
- Wide easy grip handles
- Perfect for those with less flexibility limited dexterity or strength, diabetes, arthritis and other ailments
EZ Grip 360 degree Rotary stainless Steel Sharp Blade Fingernail Toenail Clipper, Trimmer And Cutter by GlossyEnd provides you safe, secure and comfortable handling while trimming. It’s build quality is good and requires very little pressure to cut due to its long handles and its rotatable head is perfect. It’s curved cut edges makes it easy to cut sides of nails, an activity that seniors have difficulty doing by themselves.
ISOTONER Women’s Chevron Microterry Ballerina House Slipper
- Soft, durable and luxuriously plush chevron design
- Moisture wicking lining
- Perfect gift for women of all ages and lifestyles specially the seniors
- Foldable,Machine wash in cool water, dry flat away from heat.
ISOTONER Women’s Chevron Microterry Ballerina House Slipper are supremely soft slippers with elegance. It can be used from sofa to bedroom and are very portable. They can be brought anywhere from office, hospital, hotels and even to spas. They are great indoor slippers which give warmth to the feet but are not too hot in the summer.